Which Ecommerce platform is best

HELLO FRNDS:
pls suggest me which Ecommerce platform is best:):):):slight_smile:

I would tell magento as because very professional.

Magento e-commerce platform is the best since it is Open source. And developed using zend technology. It is easier to use the dashboard than any other CMS.

Magento is the most popular e-commerce platform. It also provides lot of simple to use comprehensive features to build an web store which fits to the requirement of small and big on the internet stores.

As for my personal opinion, you should go with Magento, PrestaShop or VirtueMart. Those are excellent CMSs to work with, featuring a range of powerful built-in features.

i think, it would be better to try Magento. Magento is a very powerful eCommerce platform.

It really depends on what you are trying to achieve. We work with X-cart, Magento and PinnacleCart and they are each best for different people and different goals. If you could give a bit more background about your business it would be easier to say which one would be better.

I am agree with you Magento is highly recommended E-commerce platform and I am also considering it as a better platform.Any other plat forum then please suggest us?

Open Cart seems to be favored by many, but I’ve seen that Magento has more features. So try Magento.

WordPress and Majento are the best sources to create a eCommerce website. You can take the assistance of the professional website service provider to create a good attractive website.

Foxy cart and osCommerce are the best platforms

Magento, PrestaShop or VirtueMart. these are the best ecommerce platform

I recommend Manento as I have personally used it. It is well optimized and very simple to use.

MagentoCRUX.com provides next-gen ecommerce solutions for Magento-based websites with themes, templates, extensions, plug-ins, support, bug-fixing, requirement based development, store optimization, SEO and store branding.

I suggest Volusion, Big Cartel, 3dcart these are best E commerce platform for small and medium sized businesses

I would suggest you Magento.It’s the best e commerce platform.

my personally experience Magento is good for Ecommerce websites.