Which Famous people have you met

I have met Geroldo rivera, Woopie Golberg, Drew Barrymore & Tom Green (when they were married) and the guy from revenge of the nerds who was hanging out with Nicholas Cage.

I met Martin Sheen once. He was in DC as the same time I was. He seemed pretty nice.

Some famous people like Tom Cruise have been stalking me so I suppose that counts as meeting them.

http://www.ashleyroseorr.com I’ve been a personal friend of Ash’s mother, Donna, for about 11 years. I hosted Ash’s PR forum for about eight of those, but took it down when she got old enough to fend for herself online. You can still see the link to it on their home page (lol).

I’d like to meet Avril lavigne, Pink, or will ferrell :slight_smile:

I never seen/met any famous guy yet, But I love to meet any, specially Football players!

I met Michael Caine in Edinburgh once. Nice guy. Saw Scottish comedian Billy Connolly (most here wont know him) in Edinburgh too…walked past him on Princes Street funnily enough.

I’ve met Jennifer Lopez , she’s related to me , never knew until a year ago.

Also met Chris Brown , like 8 Times.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

When my old band was in L.A. back in early 2000s we snuck into Stone Temple Pilot’s private rehearsal room at S.I.R. studios and hung out watching them jam for about an hour. We didn’t really “hang out” with them, but they didn’t kick us out…haha. On that same trip we met Nelly Furtado who was practicing in the room at the same S.I.R. studios across from us.

Later at a gig here in Austin we met Billy Bob Thornton at Stubb’s BBQ where we had a gig. He was in town filming the Alamo movie. He wasn’t able to stick around to see our show, but he was very friendly and even took a picture with my wife.

I know Billy Connolly :slight_smile: well…I know OF Billy Connolly. Funny guy, indeed!

I have met various famous people and know a few but probably the most well-known I have met was Santa Claus. :hohoho:

I’ve met Bollywood Star Shahrurh khan, Jayaprada and Cricketer Virendra Sehwag

I have met with Akon in a function…

I have met Imran Khan the legendary cricketer in Pakistan cricket team, caption of world cup winning team in 1992.

I met Dolphy in season road, he is one of the famous comedian actor in the Philippines.

Many. Some are politicians and government higher officials, some are movie actors, actress and some are business people and some are sports people.
in politicians i met Anantha Venkatarami Reddy (Member of the parliament, India)
in officials i met Dr.Janardhan Reddy (IAS officer: Indian administrative service), M.K.Singh (IPS officer: Indian police service)
in movie start i met Naresh (telugu movie actor)

I’d like to meet Abdul Kalam and Obama.

I seen Hale and Pace at the gates of the castle in 91, also met the queen and had a pint in the prescence of charlie up balmoral way.

Mmmh, what a fluffy thread.

Metallica, George Lopez+family, the guys from Tesla and Papa Roach, and a few more that probably don’t meet the threshold for most people to recognize on site. Oh and like half the Kings players, not that they really pass that aforementioned threshold either.

you Win… haha