Which game are you playing right now?

Right now i am playing Street Fighter game on my fantastic PS3. Street Fighter is the one of the best fighting game i have ever play.

I love to play road fighter which is a great racing game on small levels…

Skyrim

shyrim

My little bro’s are playing that :stuck_out_tongue: not played it yet, will do though.

I want to get Sonic Generations and Rayman Origins. I will have to get it for the PC, so ye, I am into platforming games, not playing any games ATM.

i like angry birds

I’m currently playing Biohazard 4 on my PC while searching for walkthrough online.

I am playing the call of duty right now because it is superb shooting game. I like the animation and graphic design of the game and I also like the dressing designs of all characters.

Farmville in the Facebook.

I’m playing Spider Solitaire and checking my emails at the same time. I don’t really have any games on this computer, its mainly for my work and business stuff :slight_smile:

Skyrim

Need for speed

Need For Speed The Run PC

i am playing “Formula GP Racing” at present

MapleStory Europe!

Battlefield play for free when I have a spare 30 mins, sometimes I still play Trackmania 2 Canyon but find it hard to maintain the reactions needed after a long day at the office.

Fifa 2012

I’m playing Mass Effect 1 & 2 in preparation for ME3 :slight_smile:

These days me and my friends are curious for playing Call of Gods by Lekool because they are giving iPad for free to the winner

Plants vs. Zombies

GoldenEye Reloaded for PS3 but its APPALLING! Avoid it like the plague.

I used to play FarmVille but I had to give it up as it was taking over my life. Miss it though :frowning: