Which is best designing tool?

Hi friends,
I want to design a website.Please suggest me a simple and friendly designing tools. please let me know best tool for web development.
Thanks

Check out Serif Webplus. Very easy to use. They do a free version but X6 is the best.

[FONT=Verdana]Best for what? Without knowing what you’re trying to achieve, we can’t really answer that question; you’ll just end up with a list of everybody’s favourite software.

The sticky threads at the top of this forum have plenty of suggestions for tools for different stages and aspects of web development. If you’re just getting started, then all you really need is a good text editor - many of which are available free of charge. Different people work in different ways, so it’s simply a case of trying a few and deciding which one you find suits you best.[/FONT]

I like Dreamweaver and Photoshop tools use for Web Designing. Its very easy to learn & given features nice.

My choice is Photoshop for creating the website graphically, and for turning into a template is of course Dreamweaver, these are industry standards, at least PS, bceause a professional coder will always use something similar to Notepad ++.

i will have to say Photoshop is the best after that is Dreamweaver, if you want a great looking website. But if you want traffic and a ok looking website, I’ll say Affilorama or Sitesell but for a little bit of both I’ll say Homestead…

Photoshop is the must even if you don’t use it because you will on many many occasions receive PSD files.

I mostly preferred Photoshop,it is the ideal application for adjusting pictures and creating web design. It is a very popular professional design editor available for the Mac and Windows based pc.

I hoe well is the best designing tool for " HTML and CSS and PHP ". it is one of the simple code and using to create the website.

Install open source CMS like joomla,drupal or wordpress and customize the themes as per your requirement.

This is very confusing post :slight_smile:

Agreed - a lot of posting without paying attention to what’s being discussed. How you get from Dreamweaver to Photoshop to Joomla/Drupal/etc. I’m closing this thread because it’s making no sense.

binarypixel, if you want more information, please repost with more detail on exactly what skills you want to be utilizing - are you looking for coding, just design/looks, etc. More detail will allow people to offer a coherent, helpful response.

In the meantime, THREAD CLOSED