Which is best language to make website?

Hi Guys,

I want to make website, so which is best lang. because I give another person to make, So give your ideas.

HTML is the only way to make a web site, There is nothing else.

PHP would be the most appropriate programming language, your website will load faster and the hosting is cheaper. Plus the programmer rates are also lower. Depending on your requirements, you could use a CMS like Wordpress.

PHP is not a replacement for HTML.

your website will load faster

No. Your website will load slower then plain HTML.

and the hosting is cheaper

Again No. Not having PHP is less configuration and setup. A simpler server.

Plus the programmer rates are also lower

No. Again…sigh I question your credentials.

But I suppose it doesn’t actually matter. The original poster is just here to spam. He clearly already has web sites, according to his signature.

I thought new users don’t get to have signatures, specifically because of spammers like this? Actually, looking at the join date, and considering that this is the first post, it looks very much like this user created an account, then just sat on it and waited for the signature waiting period to expire.

PHP language is best programming language to develop your websites. Many reason to used the PHP. Its a easy open source language as compared to other. You can easily get the packages on internet that free of cost.

Whatever the poster’s intention, if we discuss which is the best language foe designing, It is obviously HTML with CSS.

To implement the functionality and other Decorations we can use PHP or ASP.net and lots of other languages are also available.

I would also recommend using Wordpress because it comes with pre-built functionality and the basic SEO Optimizations are well placed in Wordpress. You need not even worry about hiring a professional to bring your web to top. It will happen automatically if you add Good Contents.

[ot]New members are not permitted to use a signature for 90 days: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules if you see fluff and spam on the SPF forums feel free to use the REPORT function; “Fluff” posting - what is it and how do we deal with it?[URL=“http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?669094-quot-Fluff-quot-posting-what-is-it-and-how-do-we-deal-with-it”]

Also a nice little thread: How To’s to make forum use easier obviously the question was rather “vague” and possibly not genuine.

Note: you all had the option to: “Flag/Report” the post but did you? I’d suggest; if you felt that the OP post was spam/fluff that you had used the REPORT function so that the Green+ Moderators were aware and could discuss as to whether to take action, e.g. close the thread. :)[/ot]

There are many languages which can be used to develop website. But it depends upon the kind of website you are planning to develop. HTML or PHP are always the best choice.

HTML is the best language to make a website because you can coding in Notepad also. You can check Google’s source code they also use HTML Language for a website.

There are many websites making tools and languages are present this time…
you can use
php,
asp.
Html is also used as a basic development of websites

The question is too vague - thread Closed.