Which is better for banner design?

My question is about banner design.Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator, Which is better for banner design?

Neither of them, they can both output suitable image formats (.jpg/.png) so it’s really down to your personal preference.

I really dont know about this,I have no idea about it.

Better in what way?

You can design banners in lots of free programs without laying out a load of money.

It’s better to pay somebody on Fiverr to make you a banner in my opinion.

Too much hassle and time wasted when you get your own hands dirty trying to create banners.

It would depend on the type of banner, the look you want.
To compare the two products: Photoshop is more geared toward working with photographic/bitmap type images, that is images that are formed by a mozaic of pixels.
Illustrator works more with vector graphics, where the image is rendered to shapes defined by lines between vertices, usually more graphical images with flat colour or uniform gradients.
Although these days the distinction is more blurred, either can do both, but they are still better suited to their original function.

Adobe Photoshop is better for banner design because its design quality is very good and it can make your logo attractive and clearly visible, You should go for Adobe Photoshop. and it increases the effectiveness of your banner.

The very right tool for web banner design is Photoshop with Image Ready and you can use Illustrator as an auxiliary.