Which is the best eCommerce Platform?

hello

Please give in your views on which would be the best eCommerce platform from the below listed options:

Magento
Interspire Shopping Cart
SpreeCommerce
WooCommerce
OpenCart
OSCommerce

Do mention if there are any other platforms which are better than the ones listed above. Please mention reasons behind your choice, experiences shared would be appreciated.

Is this query related to your other thread?

hey if u need to develop a good e-commerce Website try magento its really good and if main highlight is on Content in your business site go for Joomla<snip>.Here You can Find many features and Product Details

I like opencart because it’s user-friendly, you can easily install, choose template, upload your stuffs and start selling.

i recently was involved in a website which used shopify, it is a great little tool to actually get a website up and running in no time at all…

I also recommend Magento it is like a premium ecommerce, high quality and security…

It’s hard for people to give anything but generic advice when you don’t give any information. The best answer will come from someone who knows what you’re looking for. It will vary greatly depending on this.

i recommend to make own cart instead of depending on 3party software’s .

I would recommend Bigcommerce.com , Volusion.com or Shopify.com, they are the best in market. Reasons.
Support.
Store up all time.
Valuable Marketing Tools.
No need of extensive technical expertise.

According my suggestion for ecommerce magento is best platform because magento is specially built for ecommerce. So you should use magento platform.

[FONT=Verdana]As the OP hasn’t returned to this thread, I think we can safely assume they’ve either found a satisfactory answer or lost interest.

Thread closed.[/FONT]