Which is the best magento hosting company?

Hi,

I used my wordpress hosting for my new magento project but it work very slow and sometimes down. I am very confuse what is the best hosting provider so I can change my host to their. If you have experience on hosting, please help me.

Thanks

Hi,

I have great experiences with Net4 and using their web hosting services from last 3 years for my magento website so i would suggest you to check their hosting plans. They also offer special deals & discounts for their new customers so you can check their hosting deals on their website.

linh,

Welcome to SitePoint!

I use WebHostingBuzz with several accounts. I was surprised to find a Joomla-specialized hosting account and have one of those for a client. They also have a Magento account (http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/magento-hosting.php) and they are having a St Patrick’s Day 50% off offer (not sure when it expires) for new hosting or reseller hosting. I highly recommend WebHostingBuzz!

Regards,

DK

It doesn’t work for me :(, it will belong to where are you very much. Maybe it doesn’t work in my location. Thanks anyway.

You can trust on Hostgator for hosting your website. they are ones of the best hosting service provider company.

Thread closed, as the OP is no longer with us.