Which Laptop are you using?

Wow that’s awesome can you please recall the model. :bouncy:

I’m currently using compaq (hp) laptop. Still working. But it would be better if I can also have that laptop with keyboard. :heart:

Right at this moment I’m not carrying it with me but I’ll dig the name of the model when I get home :slight_smile:

So have mine. Don’t they all?

Most laptops don’t have the numerical keyboard, just the numbers above the characters. Laptops are compact and so getting rid of the numerical keyboard is just room saving :slight_smile:

The best laptop is Dell and the speed would be good for browsing. High graphics games would be good if the processor is high. Dell is best for laptops.

Sad to say not every laptop have their keyboard within, most especially if it is an old version. :nono:

The ones I was born with!

buh dum ching!

Hello everyone,

I want to buy a laptop, but I am totally confused. Please suggest about brand and specification.

am using DELL inspiron n 5040
is one of the good model but the problem i ever face is nothing but HEATING, in summer i cant even use it more than 2 hours
along with this its bigger size i never appreciate, expect these flaws its best for me

Have you tried using a laptop cooler? You can get one quite cheaply.

I am using Lenovo 3000 G430 “OS” Window 7, and HP Pavilion 15-E015TX Laptop “Os” Window 8

I have used Dell Desktop and Laptop I’m using is Lenovo and Sony. Experience with Lenovo is Good. Although the Sony laptop is have is 64 byte Windows 8 and Lenovo is 32 byte which is an Old one. So obviously the difference is there while using both.
Experience with Dell Desktop was very good and I have never used the laptop but it doesn’t seems good to me.

I’m using an Asus k53e 640 and I’m more than happy with it. The fastest and most reliable PC I’ve ever owned. I’m definitely going to buy Asus again, even if it isn’t the most popular brand: http://www.statista.com/statistics/249753/technology-brand-preferences/

I had a Dell XPS laptop before but it constantly overheated - I had nothing but problems with it. Glad I made a switch and I won’t be in a rush to buy a Dell product again.

hi i am using DELL laptop. i3 processor .

i have icore5 it is made by HP, It is a light weighted and very beautifully designed laptop. It is a speedy machine.

A 17.3 inches Lenovo. Am not too interested in the brand, when I shop for a laptop I look under ‘the hood’ and for a good price.

I am using Dell old series but its working fine :slight_smile:

I use Macbook Air and Macbook Pro at home… and also a Samsung in office…

we have two Asus and two Acer i5 & i7 from 8 to 16gb ram running win 7 & win 8.

I am plugged in DIRECTLY through a High Speed Neural Interface.