Which laptop do you have

hi all

which laptop do you use?

I m planning to buy a laptop (not much expensive) for home/office use which can run adobe photoshop/dreamweaver and some other softwares ?

i dont play games and i dont do video editing.

can you share your experience with your laptop,
which company (DELL/ACER/HP/LENOVO), model, laptop do you use, whats its price range

do you face any problem while using it ?

vineet

if you don’t wanna play games , you have to use any one of laptop with checking warranty and battery power etc. All types of laptop is same in spite of some durability that will be depends upon prices. As DELL is best and then HP are good for best support.

I think Dell is the best. Its battery backup long and it is durable.

hp has been working great for me (knock on wood now) but I think it is always better to have and not need than to need and not have, hence having something that can play games and has good/great memory and good/great graphic cards would be better.
depending on what aspect of desing you’ll focus on you might need the extra power.
I added a better card & more mem so I could do 3d animation/renderings and game design.

I am more of a Desktop Guy. but i have a laptop. and it is Samsung N150 white

I have a Samsung laptop but can’t remember the model now and I don’t have it at reach right now. Fairly happy with it. It was a nice offer too. 650 Euros at the time. It came with 6GB of RAM which is nice :slight_smile:

My laptop is ACER

I use compaq :slight_smile:

[FONT=Verdana]OK, folks - please read beyond the thread title before you reply. :rolleyes:

vinpkl doesn’t just want to know what brand of laptop you have, but how well it performs and whether you would recommend it for his requirements. Please read the whole post and reply to the specific points. Any more posts which simply name a brand/model will be deleted as fluff.[/FONT]

I am using Fujitsu Siemens Esparimo Mobile. This is really a wonderful laptop. I am using it for more then four years. Still not face any problem with it. I am pleased with it.
Thank you so much.

I havew used a toshiba for 3 years. The price to power ratio has been good. But some of the quality issues are too much for me to consider another Toshiba. 2 USB ports became dislodged and therefore unusable. I had purchased the 2 year super warranty so I figured it was no problem. Of course they said it was due to user error or some excuse (clearly a design flaw, unless using USB ports are not the purpose of USB ports), and fumbled around until the warranty was no longer good. I still like the machine, but will never buy Toshiba due to the service scam they forced onto me. What a shame.

Quality hardware recommended over performance and ‘service’

I’d have to say my next purchase would be a desktop. Especially for the 3d stuff. But it is nice to have a laptop w/its portability.

You can run your desired software in any latest configured laptop. Its depends on your budget. DELL and SONY laptop must be in high range. But there are best in their service specially DELL. Hp Laptops also have the best configuration.

I am using Dell Latitude E6400. The best feature which i like is its battery timing.My laptop normally goes for more than 4 hours on wifi or video

Hi
I am Jaspreet from Chandigarh, India. I am currently using Lenovo Essential G Series G570 (59-337989)
It has a Intel Pentium Dual Core 2nd Generation with HDD Capacity 500 GB. I liked to use this one.

Iam using asus ultrabook with touch and iam happy with it :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmmmmmmmmmm i have mini note book Compaq its nice i really like

Since it seems that we’re running out of good, meaningful answer in this thread, I’m closing it