Which mobile is best Samsung or Micromax?

Hey, I want to but a good phone but I am confused between two mobile phones. So please suggest me which one is good. Samsung Galaxy S or Micromax A110 Canvas 2. Thanks in advance!!

It depends on you which phone is suitable on your budget both companies are doing well but i suggest you to but the Micromax Canvas 2 its really great because all the features are provided in Galaxy S are available in the Canvas2 at only 10000 rs and Galaxy S comes in 16000 so its really well then Galaxy and Canvas2 runs on Android 4.0 ICS and Galaxy S on 2.3 Gingerbread. So must go with the Micromax its really amazing phone. Otherwise Galaxy S is not a Bad phone but its costly.

i would like to recommend Samsung Galaxy S because Optimised Android ICS ,revolutionary service that ensures you never miss a call etc…,it comes with in 15000

I always prefer to use Samsung brand eve for Laptop, Lcd or phone because having my faith on this.
So i will recommend to choose Samsung mobile instead of Micromax.

Moderator’s note: If you’re going to say which mobile you prefer, please give a good reason. Any posts that just say “I prefer Samsung” or “I prefer Micromax” will be treated as fluff and deleted.

[B][I]Go for Micromax Nothing Like Anything A110 Canvas 2 has good features and rate compare to samsung Galaxy S I know Micromax is Indian Company Its will raise its standard in market. Go for Canvas/B]

From personal experience, Samsung has always serve me well. Their applications are very user friendly:)

Samsung is a great famous mobile, so u should choose his for safety and good supported.

You’ve got all the generic answers a question like that can generate. And you also started another thread about the phone you would like to buy with a question that is a little bit more specific. So this one is closed.