Which page should I propose users to 'Like'?

Hi,
I have a software selling web site.
A facebook fan page.
A facebook application replicating my software funcitonalities.

To not waste “likes”, which page should I propose my users to like ?
The main site ?
The facebook groupe ?
Or the app page ?

What would you do ?

How can you waste likes? People may like or dislike each of them based on their own merits. I might think that your app is cool, but that your website is a train wreck, and have absolutely no opinion either way on your FB page. Use the inter-activity of Social Media to get that important feedback for all three of your creative efforts. As well as measuring potential interest as a whole, use the three “likes” to help you determine which area needs more effort.

I think they are all important. You shouldn’t steer them in any one particular way. You’ll see the areas that need improvement and make the changes based on the likes.

At the end of the day a Like is a Like It doesn’t matter what they like as its something!

Oda

Facebook fan page is most effective business page. Every user like your page, you get a back link to your fan page from their profile.

So always select Facebook fan page.

Promote your Fan Page, that is what people are most interested in. Everyone these days is irritated by apps and their notifications.

You should place facebook like button on your blog and home page along with each and every page on your business website.

simple integrating everything with each other to get benefits from all at the same time…placing like button on every available page.

You need to study your target audience

Your personal or corporate fanpage.

I would do your fanpage, or perhaps the fanpage with the most amount of users. It’s tough to tell. Maybe you can link us your website?

Sorry, no they can’t. Links aren’t allowed here. If someone needs a review, they also need to post it in the Content Reviews forum and follow the guidelines there to get their review request accepted.

To your fan page, it converts better is you offer soem freebie or like to unlock feature with some cool graphics…

Go for the main website that will increase the value of your website and bring you traffic also.

Buy a domain and redirect it to your facebook fan page, this will increase your fan page visitors and it will also bring you the relevant traffic.

Simply target your main facebook fan page which you updated daily with recent news, updates and offers related to your company.

You should focus on the page that you believe it will deliver the best convertion ratio…If you sell something then you have to promote the selling page. This is what I do and I have a great convertion ratio!

Like page should be that landing page which offers all the services of your business.

I think you need to target your website. Track the record of visitors for your web pages and see the number of visitors coming for the different pages according to the title,content of your page. The page which has highest number of visitors,try to optimize that page and the outbound links related to that page. Hope you have got your answer.

In My Opinion your site page and Facebook page because popularity is the most effective.