Which Social site You think best for blog traffic?

Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Facebook is the best social website to get more traffic to your blog. To get more traffic you should have to connected with social network sites. When ever you publish new content on your blog do not forgot to share it on your social network. Do not post only links, write something attractive and informative about your post so that your friends and followers like, +1, share,retweet and repin in their profile.

You’ve put Twitter in the first place. That’s interesting. I guess it depends on what your blogging topic is and where your audience likes to spend time online. For example, technology enthusiasts tend to like Twitter and G+ more in my experience.

Yes I agree with you that it is depends on your bloging topic. Suppose your blog is related to fashion & clothing then Pinterest is best for Social site for your blog traffic. You can represent latest fashion clothes photo over there and get more traffic to your blog.

I think it depends on what Social Media is used most by your core circle of contacts. It is those people who will be the most help in helping you promote via their page likes, retweets, etc. It’s a pretty steep uphill climb if you are starting out in a Social Media platform where you know few people. Sort of like walking into a club or crashing a party. It’s tough to mingle when you can’t find a familiar face.

Try stumbleupon, I been using this for almost 6 months now and help my blog generate constant traffic. Make it look naturally in using it, just don’t promote your blog most of the time.

According to point of SEO…the Facebook is having that ability, by this we can easily promote our business…because there are some good services available in Facebook…like Create a Profile, Create a page, Create an add, Posts, Add Images, Upload Videos…Main thing is many people are using Facebook, so for every business they have to put their total concentrate on Customers or visitors…So this is the right place for every business person, where we have to promote our business and increase our business revenue…

According to the point of this forum’s guidelines (check the sticky marked “IMPORTANT”) this forum is not about SEO. It’s about Social Media Content and how to add it. If you wish to discuss SEO, please use the Internet Marketing forum to do so.

You can rank Twitter as best for traffic generation. As you mentioned you are already taking good response! its means you have done good efforts from this site. You need to improve your efforts to get more knowledge about this week. Twitter is fast growing social media platform so your deep search and innovative thinking can provide you lots of benefits and maximum traffic.

You really want to use them all. its all about coverage and content.

push push push.

Quite curious about your reply. What do you mean by “all”. Wikipedia lists over 200 Social Media sites. if one was to use them all, he or she wouldn’t have much of a life other than working on Social media.

Apologies for confusion I mean’t the big 4 listed by OP. FaceBook (& Instagram), Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. You also want to have a google+ presence. Social Media needs to be utilized EVERY DAY for it to be effective. It Cant be an afterthought.

It’s depend to your website nature … other wise this social networks are best

LinkedIn
Qoura
twitter

its a best traffic generate also

Pinterest is great in driving traffic as you said, if you have images with your blog posts. In fact Facebook and Linkedin has lots of potential to drive traffic to blogs as well. What you have to do is, post the excerpt of the blog in groups related to your niche. You could start discussions in 3rd party active groups which could drive enormous traffic to your blog. Spend more time in active groups rather than just posting in your facebook or linkedin wall.

I vote for Facebook, because you can have your own fan page here with a lot of fans, fan page is very good thing for comercial.

I can say Twitter is on top of all social medias. Twitter makes it also easy for me to set up searches for questions that Twitter users are asking which also might relate to my posts.

Driving traffic from social media to your blog takes time and patience. It doesn’t happen overnight. Social media is “value add” to other traffic-driving systems. You can use Twitter search to monitor keywords related to your blog. Involvement and participation in social media helps.

To me, I guess Facebook and Stumbleupon are the best, I have earned thousands of dollars because of those websites. If there isn’t Facebook, I would still be a poor guy :stuck_out_tongue: I guess now you can know, how much i have earned form both. You just need to have more facebook likes and active page, and on stumble, you need to have lots of followers who like your shares right away.

Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are top 3 social networking sites which bring more traffic to a site, it however depends on what technique you use to drive traffic from linkedin and facebook, also the other factor that counts is how frequently do you update your page and what content do you update this all matters the most and do you perform SMO for driving visitors on your site through Social Sites.

I choose Google+ and Linked. Great way to increase the visibility of your website.

There are all main social media should consider, I like twitter, facebook, google+, pinterest and so on. it all will be helpful to your website or blog.