Which steps have to do?

Hi Der,
Newbie in this forum,
I’m doing SEO for one of my client who want to target his website in USA,
I did some Initial On Page things like, KA, Meta Creations, Sitemap Creation, Country Selection in GWT,
Also I’m doing off activities as well,
but not seeing my website rank in USA,
Can anyone tell me what I need to do or is it I missed something?

Thanks in Advance.
:slight_smile:

Seeing it rank where?
After how long?

e.t.c

Submit it to search engines,
Get webmaster tools.

Start there!

[FONT=Verdana]Hi TechBro and welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

When you say your site is not ranking in the USA, how are you checking this? And do you mean it is ranking better elsewhere?

We can offer general advice and information in this forum, but not a review of a specific site. If you think it might help to have the site reviewed from an SEO perspective, you can request a review in the Reviews & Critiques forum, in accordance with its [URL=“http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?744418-Read-before-requesting-a-review”]guidelines.
[/FONT]

Give region as USA in Web master tools

[FONT=Verdana]Please read the thread carefully before replying. TechBro has already set the preference in GWT.

[/FONT]

Whatever you are doing are more than enough to get your website ranked, atleast around 10th page. First check whether Googlebot is crawling your webpage or not. If yes, then I am sure your website would be ranked somewhere on Google search. You will have to check out the exact rank of your website for that particular keyword. Normally partially optimized websites dont get into 1st or 2nd page so easily. So try searching as many pages as possible. If you are ranked somewhere, you must make sure that you keep continuing the process and in some time, you can reach 1st page.

Do website submission on directory websites, social bookmarking websites and also do facebook marketing.

How exactly will that help them target the USA for rankings?

Did you submit your site in the google place?

The basic, and most important question on seo related questions: does the site deserve to rank high in organic serp? The days of “clever” seo tricks like keyword saturation, meta data manipulations combined with a couple of thousand spamlinks to get to #1 have long gone. If your client’s site does not have many pages which the average visitor finds of interest, it’s unlikely to rank well.

Try to make your off page link submission in just those websites who are USA based, like USA based directories, forums and other sites. Today guest blogging is more powerful then other services so try this one and search engine submission is important and necessary as well.

Thread closed, as the OP has never returned.