Why a space?

Why do I have a space between Louisville TV?

<p>According to Carter, the problems started in 2008 when Eddie Black was detecting and he was asked to leave by a parks ranger. He was told he would be arrested even though there is no law against metal detecting. Eddie left and then took the matter up with the Parks Director. When he would not budge, Eddie went to the media where they did a story for <a href=“http://www.wlky.com/r/18727654/detail”> Louisville
TV </a>. You will notice that the Parks Director talks about damaging grounds and removing artifacts; wrong on both counts. Shortly after Eddie confronted Parks, a rule was added stating use of a metal detector is prohibited.</p>

What do you mean by a space?

This is what I see…

According to Carter, the problems started in 2008 when Eddie Black was detecting and he was asked to leave by a parks ranger. He was told he would be arrested even though there is no law against metal detecting. Eddie left and then took the matter up with the Parks Director. When he would not budge, Eddie went to the media where they did a story for

Louisville TV You will notice that the Parks Director talks about damaging grounds and removing artifacts; wrong on both counts. Shortly after Eddie confronted Parks, a rule was added stating use of a metal detector is prohibited.

There’s nothing in the HTML you’ve posted that can cause that, it would appear, so it may be something in your CSS. The only other thing I can think of is that you could have taken the text from something like Word and there is some weird hidden character in there, but I doubt it. As always, a link is worth a thousand words. :slight_smile:

Have not uploaded this yet?

Hi Barnum. You had a similar problem back in August for which I made some suggestions via PM.

The problem was visible in IE8 and sprang from a number of errors in the HTML markup, multiple nested elements I seem to recall. The quantity of errors and the large amount of code on the page made it tough to troubleshoot effectively.

If you could post a larger chunk of your HTML it may be possible to spot the offending items.