Why do u smoke?

I smoke sometimes and i will try to stop it ;D

there is nothing wrong with smoking cigars as long as you are in the right place. by that I mean you are in a smoking area. the reason why there are a lot of people who dislikes it is that there are tons of impolite people who just smokes anywhere they like making the smoke get to people who doesn’t like smoke…

smoking enriches the magnates of tobacco, smoking costs your money and your health and our money because of medical costs with all affections generated by this bad habit…

I used to smoke, partly as a way of breaking up the day.

I think I used to see it as a break in the monotony. In actual fact most smokers use smoking as an excuse to put things off for that extra 5 minutes. I discovered the that life doesn’t wait while you have a cigg :slight_smile:

Cause I was stupid and thought it was cool to smoke when I was 14, became addicted and have never had the drive to give up properly :frowning:

This New Year it will happen tho!! :smiley:

I just hate smoking…

It’s easy to give up :lol: It’s really hard to maintain…

Smoke what? :shifty:

its a part of my proffession… you look more proffessional when you smoke expensive cigars

Because my shoes are on fire…

Because it calms me down .And let me pass thru each day peacefully.

a cup of tea can calm you down too :wink:

Because it pisses off the tobacco nazis who try to cram their PC lifestyle down your throat.

Quote from the late Richard Jeni: “Earthquakes? No problem. Mudslides? No sweat. Cigarette? R U N F O R Y O U R L I V E S!!!”

Because it’s an addictive and massively available substance that governments won’t ban.

I know that’s weak, but wth, I have to wear a safety belt to drive to the corner shop to buy a product that will kill me?

Especially when i am in tension, stress, alone. Its now my need. I am not a chain smoker but still i need to support.

This is really interesting, why do i smoke? i think i smoke coz i am addicted to it! i have tried a lot to give it up. i have been smoking since last 14 years… si guess, it has become a habit, if i dont get it i am uncomfortable… (in fact there are lots more stupid reasons i can give, but seriously i lack will power, so i cant give up)

you like the places “for smokers only” :slight_smile:

Sometimes I smoke when I type too quickly. :smiley:

Other times I have a cig and it helps when I am mulling something (programming-wise), over in my head; a bit like the proverbial older person, pondering as he smokes on his pipe.

Things need to be kept in context/scope. Plenty of things could kill and surely, death is the most likely one of them. How I die, will be determined by a lot of things where smoking is just one. I could have been killed twice a few years ago and that was nothing to do with smoking. SO, I have a different outlook on life now and I am quite chilled, most of the time; especially when having a smoke.

bazz

I’m happy without smoking :slight_smile:

As it goes “It is easy to quit smoking… I have done it a hundred times” :rofl: