Why do YOU use Digg?

Two words: Popular headlines

Saves me from having to wade through dozens of news pages. If I’m interested in looking at more articles on a particular news item, they’re easy enough to find.

Digg is considered to be high-traffic web site and it has many users.

DIGG is a goos social news place that you can use to gain viral traffic back to your website or blog of choice. Just keep your content fresh, and you’re good to go

I use Digg to get the latest updates on almost all issues around the globe. It is a nice place where you can read a lot of useful and sometimes useless stuffs.

people love to see big numbers on the stats thats why.

although we all know traffic from digg is largely non-targeted, we still like the numbers.

Web-Site traffic and to use its authority for search engine results.

Find out what’s new, read some opinions, bookmark.

Well they say that Digg can give them a lot of traffic if they have a big numbers of followers in there.

Digg is the best website for bookmarking and it provides good traffic also…

It’s probably not open to discussion in this particular thread, but I would have to disagree on that point. Delicious is actually made for bookmarking, whereas I’m not completely sure what Digg is made for.

The traffic providing medium is digg, thats why i am using it.

digg does not do much for me. I try digging a new story and it only gets like 3 to 8 diggs. It seems only certain sites get diggs. why is that. Even if a story is original and actually “popular”.

Digg is the best website for bookmarking and it provides good traffic also…

Digg is a good and best social media that you can use to gain viral traffic back to your website.

Not if your story only gets a couple diggs.

Digg has become more famous since of its methods of digging websites more fastly as many websites who would like to get index faster uses Digg as the best index tool.

Digg is a magic.
If you will get top pages listing then you will get huge free traffic.
Get more votes for your digg posts and increase ranking in digg.
This is what every one need.

It help to get traffic atleast people in my friend network see the post. :slight_smile:

Digg is a great site!
It can bring backlinks to us through submitting articles!

Maximum traffic source