Why do YOU use Digg?

digg delivering a huge to traffic to a new website

DIGG can help any online website or blog get the traffic it needs to build a nice online business =)

In one word digg is popular website, if you put anything on it, will take less time get comment on it
Secondly Digg provides news which are funny, interesting and sometime useful

tell me then who would like to miss it ?

I use it for social bookmarking & for getting a good inflow of web traffic.

Digg . com can bring some nice traffic or some backlinks … :slight_smile:

If you’re a small company or blogger, submitting your posts to Digg can help you get some great Backlinks and perhaps get you a viral piece of content. But that usually only comes when you have some cooky or abnormal content. Either way, Digg and the other social networking syndicates get your posts out to the world in another way…and that helps everyone.

well my personal reason for using Digg is that it yields result instantly i.e. more faster than other social networking sites and you will feel traffic coming to your site via digg within few days of your work.

Digg is magic indeed, but lately they have deleted my account even though it wasn’t spammy and i haven’t been able to create a new one since. anyone else experiencing similar problems?

For me i prove digg gave me good traffic from it by using its news and other headlines categories.

Digg used to be off-and-on for traffic and helpful for links, but it’s not nearly as effective as it used to be. I now go there for article ideas and to find out the latest news.

Recommended by SEO GURU

I am always finding about traffic to website.Almost all of them suggested me to use Digg.If you want to be on top,practice all strategy suggested by seo mentors.

I think Digg is so much popular for news and if you have 5 digg for your story then it will attract more visitors to your website. Really Digg is better for increasing visitors to website

I use Digg to keep myself updated with different happenings around the globe and also for social bookmarking.