Why my number of posts at sitepoint forums are zero?

I posted many times at sitepoint forum but you can check that my number of posts at this forum are zero. Can anybody tell me why I am facing this problem?

Posts made in the General Discussion forum don’t count towards your post total.

thanks, I got it

The fact that general discussion posts don’t count towards your posting number is new information for me. But, overall you should really just be interested in contributing to share and not to bump your posts count. Share across all areas. It is good to branch out and read others posts even when you can’t contribute. Reading posts outside of the general discussion area will improve your knowledge rapidly. Sitepoint keeps me informed. I keep coming back to read the threads even when I can’t respond. Sitepoint has been an excellent tool for me and I will continue to use it regularly.

You must be posting in general discussion; that’s why your count is zero. Try out in different threads and topics.

I couldn’t agree more! But, of course, I’m biased as I’m part of the staff.

But even before that, reading the posts of people who contributed to the forum just to help others were an inpiration and only made me want to try harder. :smiley:

I also had such a question but now I see the point and I cant understand why& of course it is easier to talk on off-topic themes than some serious one but here ppl as well share their opinions, knowledge, experience.

Thanks TechnoBear for this information b’coz I also want to know about it.

I want to know one more thing that when I can add my website signature in site-point forum b’coz I couldn’t find any guideline here about that.

Thanks in advance!

You didn’t look very hard I’m afraid. It’s in the FAQs, there’s a [URL=“http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?870777-How-Tos-to-make-forum-use-easier”]sticky, and if you search for ‘signature’ you’ll find dozens of posts with the same question asked.

Thanks guido for your help and response.

Well, actually you didn’t to go very far to know the answer of this particular question… Technobear already answered it in the second post :lol:

Thank you so much!Now,I know the reason.I also have the same question about the number of my post here.

if you have post spam or not meaning full grammatical mistake then site point forum remove the post so you post the carefully any thread