Why my Page Rank is 0?

Hi Friend …This is my first post in this forum. I want to know about why my page rank is zero. It is almost a year i am blogging. My site contains latest updates on CA Profession. I dont think that my content of my blog is poor. I think there is some technical issue. Can any one help out ? My blog name is <snip>

Thanks and regards.

PR is based on the number of links to a site. I can’t see any links to your site.

[FONT=Verdana]Please remember that all review requests, including SEO reviews, should be made through the Reviews & Critiques forum, in accordance with its [URL=“http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?744418-Read-before-requesting-a-review”]guidelines.

You can request general advice and information in this forum, but not a review of a specific site.[/FONT]

No it’s not. It’s based off the PR of the links incoming to your site.

This is because your site has no high pr backlinks, try to get some authority backlinks from high pr domains/ pages and then wait for the next pr update.

Its right, how you gonna be on the top ranking position af nobody knows about your site)))) I agree one of the best part in SEO is backlinks that direct users to your site!!! try it))

Forget about your pr, it is virtually meaningless these days.

page rank is decided by site traffic and links to your site.one thing i will remind you that there is no matter in the page rank

I don’t think it’s true.

then what do you think about this

Dont think about PR just try to drive more traffic on your blog your PR will be increased automatically and also try to build some quality back links from PR4 sites and above.

Off course its not true. PageRank has NOTHING to do with traffic

PR is not decided by site traffic. If you have some back-links from other high PR sites then you will have a good PR, no matter whether your site traffic is zero or whatever.

[FONT=Verdana]As nobody seems to have anything new to add, I’m closing this thread.

For anybody who is interested, there is plenty of information about PageRank available if you search. A good start would be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank .[/FONT]