Why some html code are not selectable

please see the following website as an example
Web Design & Online Marketing Agency | FlyDart, New York, please note the wording “Who We Are”, they look like having anti-aliasing effect, which is nice and give text some image kind of look.

can anyone tells me how this effect achieved? also, although it’s html code, and following is how the code looks like, you are not able to select and highlight the text using mouse. maybe it’s one of the effects this does.

<div class="ambitios_title_shape ambitios_2rows"> Who 
            <p>We Are</p>
        </div>

anyone knows how it’s done?

thanks

They’re using cufón - fonts for the people

thanks for your reply.
interesting thing is, once Cufon is enabled, some Asian languages won’t work. it just disappears. any idea how Asian languages can use Cufon?

thanks

I think you’d probably have to ask the cufon folks about that, though someone here may have been down that road before. There appears to be a Google Group where you might want to post your question (the “Community” link on that site). I found one post on the subject (by searching for “asian”), but it doesn’t sound very promising: Asian characters - cufón | Google Groups

got it. I found more posting on this topic when I search “Chinese” there.
I think the problem is there are too many characters in Chinese and rest of the asian languages. so the solution is to generate a Cufon file with selected number of characters.