Why Twitter is Beneficial for All Companies?

It’s the fastest and most effective way to share links and content with a large audience. That’s one of the biggest possible advantages there is.

Earlier i used to think that Twitter is good only for celebrities, and since there are so many tools available to get fake followers, i used to keep it on the lowest priority. But now i am witnessing a huge shift towards twitter. Most of my Affiliate friends are using twitter and they are getting good results from it, one of my friend has given me an ebook from Mavis Nong or Twitter marketing, i am thoroughly enjoying reading it! i will sure share few tips here once i am done with the book

Twitter is beneficial for all companies. Especially when use as a social advertisment platform where they can tweet their products, discounts, sales and promos. It can also be a platform for survey of their consumers.

Because it is fast indexing site by Google search engine.

Twitter is successful social networking site. where You can promote the company website and get back links, boost traffic on site . So that was why twitter is beneficial for all companies.

Communication. That’s how Twitter wins. That’s their power.

I am not agree with this, yeah twitter can be useful in many ways but it has limitations that you can say in limited words while via FB it also gives picture presentations, some companies i seen focusing more on FB than their actual website niche of the business also makes huge difference in these.

While I agree with you that other channels can also be very useful, sometimes more useful, I’d caution you to stop thinking about what you can use best and think about what your customer can use best. Photos let you broadcast and can also be fun for people to engage back on, but that doesn’t mean the channel is preferred for who you are talking too.

For me twitter is just superb. It gives me an easy platform to announce my services, product or just my thinking at any subject to a lots of people at a time. Twitter is just a whole world in just 140 charector. Simply I am loving it.

Twitter’s good. You can get to interact with a network that’s interested in your niche. If you search for a hash tag related to your company, the people that you can follow will appear there. You can add those people to get some more good tips. Another good thing with Twitter is that it’s one of the most used social media platforms that we have today. About the character limit, there are sites and services which can help you Tweet longer. It doesn’t increase the 140-character limit, per se. It just lets you type longer Tweet, and it will create a link for you pointing to that long Tweet.

Many small-scale businesses have been benefitted by the effective use of twitter. In fact Twitter has more potential to generate sales and traffic than Facebook. Everyone knows that Twitter helps to promote their website.

Lot of companies struggle with Twitter, the trick is to take it slow and post interesting tweets. Also it helps if the subject matter is already popular, like a game fan club of something like that.

Twitter is also the best way to interact with your customers, so I think this is not just about promoting the site or the services.

Definitely works fine for me! It is the second source of traffic into my website after facebook. The hard part is to gain followers but it is just a matter of time…

Following are the Benefits of Twitter for Bussiness:
A Powerful Tool for Obtaining Information
Re-enforce Your Brand
Marketing Opportunities
Drive Traffic to Your Website
Networking Opportunities

If you do B2B sales Twitter can be Golden. I think there might be more businesses using Twitter these days than individuals - excluding 13 year olds. LOL

Twitter is capable of pushing your content out to many sources instead of keeping it locked within your website. Once you have a decent following it is easy to get your content widely and quickly dispersed.

Off Topic:

Hey guys, you’re not discovering anything new… more that say what everybody says you should expand a bit and add a bit more value :wink: :smiley:

this discussion has gone full circle.

Thread closed.