Why word is break and show in net line?

I am facing a problem with <pre> method . I wrote a programme and include those in <pre> tag but main problem is with line break… when width area is end then its need to break line and start from next line . its need to break full word right ? but its brecking some part of a word .

http://bigscenarios.com/terms-and-conditions Check this link
check 9 and 10 number line that saying ::

Line No 9 : Any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appea
Line No 10 : rs on or forms part of this website;

Notice something ?look those two line no line break and last word is APPEARS but it breaks on APPEA and next RS show on next line .

Now i want to show that the full word wil break and that line should like
Any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that
Appears on or forms part of this website;

those line .

What is the code for css that will help me to break the line and word properly ?

Thank you

[font=verdana]Why are you using <pre> tags for that at all? Just use regular <p> tags and you won’t have a problem.

(Of course, if you want to code it properly then you should be using <ol> and <li> with automatic numbering…)[/font]

Actually this site is maintance from admin panel . My client want to edit articles from admin panel and my client dont wanna use any break or paragraph tag thats why i used pre method . Can you please give me a solution ?