Win a Free Ticket to UX Australia 2010!

If you’re a designer, or you make decisions that affect the way people experience your website and products, then you will definitely want to be in Melbourne, Australia in August for UX Australia 2010. This user experience design conference, of which SitePoint is a proud media sponsor, will have you walking away with brilliant ideas for your next project, and an inspired new lease on your career.

There will be hands-on workshops running on August 25, with the main conference taking place on August 26-27, and it’s all going down at the Langham Hotel in Melbourne.

The conference will cover many aspects of user experience design including core topics such as:

• information architecture
  • interaction design
  • information design
  • content
  • graphic design & strategy
  • industrial design
  • exhibition design
  • the integration of digital and physical

Sounds good, right? Well, the best part is, we’re giving a ticket away FREE to one lucky winner! All you have to do is take a look at the UX Australia 2010 website, and then complete a quick [URL=“http://www.sitepoint.com/quiz/uxaustralia/ux-10”]quiz.

Want more inspiration? Take a look at the A to Z of presentations from UX Australia 2009.

And hey, if you miss out on the free ticket you can still register for this unmissable user experience design event. But be sure to [URL=“http://www.sitepoint.com/quiz/uxaustralia/ux-10”]have a go at the quiz, because you never know your luck!

Haha, where I live, that’s a 3000 euro ticket : )

You guys kill me. It’s a free ticket, 6 weeks before the event. Are you seriously complaining? If you can’t make it, that’s a shame. But jeepers, it’s a freebie!

Mmm…yes, this message is a bit too late; i think many people would have wanted to participate, but if only you would have posted this before.

Dang, I can’t go. I’m just up the road too.

includes plane ticket as well ? i doubt it. I am in US…

Eh, I know I probably won’t win, but I thought I’d try anyway :).

Submitted my ticket…good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

Would appreciate if you would share it in video hehehe. Thanks in advance mate!

Since people often have to set up things like vacation and conferences early (before summer), this announcement is a bit late, isn’t it?

Even if I lived close enough to get there, my August has been booked for 3 or 4 months already. I’m not sure, do Ozzies and Kiwis get more time flexibility?

We need more events or even meet up’s in Melbourne. Anyone know of any coming up, apart from this one?