Windows 8

i didn’t fimd anything interesting in W8. i an still using w7 and i will always use it.

I haven’t tried yet experiencing the BETA of windows 8 but as for me, I’d prefer to use windows 7.

ya Windows 8 is very user friendly and i am using it.
you also use windows 8 and i am sure you will enjoy it.

I have no idea if Windows 8 will be able to do that. But I do know they have had that concept functionality with the Microsoft Surface (the table computer), pulling data from mobile devices and back again in a very graphical way like they show case in movies.

I have downloaded and use windows 8. Great features. I hope you will also enjoy.

Which great features? Please elaborate your answer a bit.

One of our members, @itmitică;, has installed Win 8 and reviewed it in another thread for those that are interested. It’s over here: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?871318-Win8-Start-is-the-word

Is windows 8 supports all the softwares?

i dont think it would support all but mainly the most used software’s - could be wrong though.

Actually I am using windows 7, i didn’t use windows 8 but planned to use in future. can anyone tell me any defects in windows 8?

Will Windows 8 allow to to keep your desktop items, programs and others when upgrading to Windows 8?

I’m using Windows 8 now.I’m happy with it!You can now have it in your PC.

This thread seems to have done its dash, so it’s closed now. :slight_smile: