Windows mobile start beating Android

The windows mobile start beating android <snip>. Do you think the next era of mobile industry is windows mobile and mobile technology HTML 5 .?

Who knows? But the popularity of HTML 5 should not be thank to Windows Mobile or any windows phone OS… If we talk about HTML5 even if it is not an finished specification is thanks to Apple and their iPhones and iPads :lol:

Just to clarify. Windows Mobile is a dead platform. It is old, not being updated. Legacy. Windows Phone is what replaced Windows Mobile.

we cant predict the future… it all depends upon what we like and which platform has more transparency… personally i like the Android because i am much familar with the interface and the ease of use… windows i tried once but failed to do any activity as i am not much aware of how to operate Windows Mobile…

let us wait for the future and will come to know who is the ruler of the market…

No i don’t think so what ever happens the android is the best

Why? Please support your statements with some facts, or explain why you think so. Otherwise the discussion will soon turn into a list of ‘I think’ replies.

Yes, Nokia had lost the market due to samsung android. But since they launched lumia windows version they are making market again day by day.

Yup you are right Nokia is again capturing its marketing from Lumia Series…!! these Phones are Good Looking and Best in performance!!