WordPress blending with website

Hi Guys

I have posted this on wordpress.org three times already but they seem to be ‘out-of-office’ there!
I have recently installed WordPress on one of the pages at blendmodes.com, the site is basically done in HTML pure. The WordPress page installed is blendmodes.com/blog

I want to change the look of the WP page to look like this page blendmodes.com/faq.html (of course, minus the question-answer content of the faq page)
Please help me by suggesting what to do next in precise steps. If possible, in plain english.
My PHP knowledge is almost zero and html and css is basic.

Thanks
v13

You will need to get your sleeves rolled up. If you’re new to WordPress, then you should read the following thoroughly: http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development

Basically, you’ll need to copy the default theme (best, if you’re just starting out), then edit the php files contained within such as header.php, footer.php, index.php and so on, and replace the HTML with the HTML on your site.

Have to roll my sleeves up alright. Thanks heaps for the pointers Kohoutek. Hope it goes well or I will be back with a new set of miseries:)

What can really help you out is Artisteer program.

Never heard of that. Please give some idea how it can help. Thanks.