Wordpress Business Directory Plugin

Really impressed with Geo Places from Templatic especially the fact that you can create a test site before you buy. Will definitely give that a go. Ravedesigns - did you buy it in the end - what did you think?

Pauline

Hello Folks,

Has anyone worked with the Tempatic Geo Places? can you please give me your feedbacks? anyone has purchased a Developers Lic.?

I’m glad I found this forum. I am looking at DirectoryPress. Have tried the free ones and they don’t have the functionality or professional look that I want. Any more opinions on DPress? It seems the links to most customer sites are broken on their site…makes me nervous. Honest appraisals are appreciated. Thanks!

I’d look into geotheme… a debugged and enriched version of geoplaces, I love it!

Yeah Link exchange for wp is more better i also use this few days before. Its really easy for me to manage links easily on request.

There’s Another WordPress Classifieds Plugin and also [URL=“http://businessdirectoryplugin.com”]Business Directory Plugin. There’s another plugin in WP too, but it appears to have been abandoned (last updated 1.5 years ago). These two are much more recent.

The latter I’ve used and it’s very easy to create a simple directory. Also, the fact that both are free doesn’t hurt.