Wordpress Custom Fields with multiple Key -> Value pairs

Hi all,
I’m wondering if someone can help me come up with a solution to a problem i’m struggling with. On a site I’m building there are tours. Each tour has a pricing structure. Some of the structures are the same (1 week - $100, 2 weeks - $200 etc) and some are completely different.

What I feel like I need is a sort of multiple input custom field set up. So there would be a header of “Pricing”, and then a Key input and a Value input. So I could put in “1 week - $100, 2 weeks - $200”. This would also need to dynamically increase and decrease, as some only have one price, some have 6 prices and they want 3 different currencies!!

What would be the best way to do this? I’m finding custom fields a little bit limited for this and I’m stuck for ideas of how to proceed!

Many thanks in advance :slight_smile:

As far as my knowledge of WP goes, you can either use Custom Fields or Custom Taxonomies to achieve this. I agree that if there are more values, managing it might be an issue, so for adding content, I would suggest use some form plugin which allows dynamic row / column addition. You would need a 2 column dynamic field update which could then store the values to a single custom field and the same could be retrieved as per your requirement. With regards currencies I would suggest use some automated currency converter or you would need 3 column dynamic field (with one column storing the ISO values of currency codes) like USD etc.

Thanks for the advice. I ended up using advanced custom fields plugin and then wrote some logic to strip the pricing based on comma or hyphen delimiters. Was difficult to implement but works great now!