Wordpress drop down menu

So, I’ve built sites with dynamic vertical navigation menus. However, I can’t quite figure out how to create a dynamic drop down menu in wordpress. You can see on here that I am calling the Main Nav menu twice here. I did it once styled and a second time with no styling. I did this to show that the code is calling the navigation properly but that it won’t show when the CSS is applied.

So, this is what I did.

[B]

1. Create the pages (Home > About us, Services)
  2. Created the menu ‘Main Nav’
  3. Added the code to the Header[/B]

CODE

<?php if (function_exists('dynamic_sidebar')) : else : ?>
  		<?php endif; ?>

<ul id="nav">

<?php wp_nav_menu(array('menu' => 'Main Nav')); ?>

</ul>

<ul>

<?php wp_nav_menu(array('menu' => 'Main Nav')); ?>

</ul>

[B]4) Put in the CSS that I have working properly on another site to test this. http://binghamdentalutah.com/[/B]

#nav{
	list-style:none;
	font-weight:bold;
    background:#9C1F1B url("http://Connect4WebDesign.com/wp-content/themes/Connect 4 WP/images/Nav background.png") repeat-x;
	height:66px;
	margin-top:-10px;
	margin-bottom:0px;	
}

#nav li{
	float:left;
	margin-right:0px;
	position:relative;
	font-size:20px;
	padding-right:15px;

}

#nav a{
	display:block;
	padding:5px;
	color:#0169dc;
	text-decoration:underline;

}

#nav a:hover{

color:#FFFFFF;
}

/*--- DROPDOWN ---*/

#nav ul{
	background:#fff; /* Adding a background makes the dropdown work properly in IE7+. Make this as close to your page's background as possible (i.e. white page == white background). */
	background:rgba(255,255,255,0); /* But! Let's make the background fully transparent where we can, we don't actually want to see it if we can help it... */
	list-style:none;
	position:absolute;
	left:-9999px; /* Hide off-screen when not needed (this is more accessible than display:none;) */
}

#nav ul li{
	padding-top:1px; /* Introducing a padding between the li and the a give the illusion spaced items */
	float:none;
	font-size:18px;
}

#nav ul a{
	white-space:nowrap; /* Stop text wrapping and creating multi-line dropdown items */
}

#nav li:hover ul{ /* Display the dropdown on hover */
	left:-40px; /* Bring back on-screen when needed */
}

#nav li:hover a{ /* These create persistent hover states, meaning the top-most link stays 'hovered' even when your cursor has moved down the list. */
	background:#06C;
	border:thin #ffffff solid;

}

#nav li:hover ul a{ /* The persistent hover state does however create a global style for links even before they're hovered. Here we undo these effects. */
	text-decoration:none;

}

#nav li:hover ul li a:hover{ /* Here we define the most explicit hover states--what happens when you hover each individual link. */
	background:#0066FF;
}

#nav li:hover ul li a:active{ /* Here we define the most explicit hover states--what happens when you hover each individual link. */
	background:#8cc63f;
}

Well, if anyone can toss me some helpers here it would be great. thx

You have a slight mistake here:

Instead of

#Testnav li:hover ul { 
	left:-40px;
}

use this

#Testnav li:hover ul [COLOR="#FF0000"]li[/COLOR] { 
	left:-40px;
}