WordPress Paypal Plugin Fix In IE

On this page I’m using shortcode for the [URL=“http://www.ultra-prod.com/products-modules-plugin/wp-ultra-simple-paypal-shopping-cart/”]Ultra Simple Shopping Cart plugin to add an Add To Cart button.

The 2 pieces of shortcode I have in that post’s editor is as follows:

[wp_cart:1/18/12 Power Luncheon:price:[Member Status|Member,25|Guest,35]:end]

[show_wp_shopping_cart]

Everything works properly in Firefox, Chrome and Safari. In these browsers, when you click the “Add to Cart” button, the item then appears in the cart. Then when you click the “Checkout With Paypal Button” you’re taken directly to the “Choose a way to pay” page of paypal where you can decide if you want to pay with your Paypal account or with a credit card.

The problem is in Internet Explorer. For some reason, after you click “Add to Cart”. There’s two “Checkout With Paypal Buttons”. The other problem is that when you click either of the buttons you’re taken directly to the Paypal login screen instead of the “Choose a way to pay” screen.

Any idea what’s wrong? please advise. thanks in advance!

Hi Sixrfan,

Sorry to bother. I noticed you seemed to have fixed the IE checkout problem with this plugin on your website. Can you possible advise what you did? I can’t seem to find a solution anywhere else including the developers.

Thanks so much!

this is what i have from my notes:

Changes to Ultra Simple Shopping Cart Plugin:

1. I have changed wp_ultra_simple_shopping_cart.php file just below line.

$output .= ‘<input type=“image” src="’.WUSPSC_CART_URL.‘/images/btn_xpressCheckout-’.$language.‘.gif" name=“submit” class="’.$add_cartstyle.‘" alt="’.(__(“Make payments with PayPal - it\'s fast, free and secure!”, “WUSPSC”)).‘" />’;

And used

$output .= ‘<input type=“image” src=“http://www.goldcoastchamber.com/pics/checkout.jpg” name=“submit” class="’.$add_cartstyle.‘" alt="’.(__(“Make payments with PayPal - it\'s fast, free and secure!”, “WUSPSC”)).‘" />’;

1. uncheck “Custom Paypal button” from admin panel.

Thank you so much. Hope this helps others aswell!