Wordpress SEO optimization for post! Please help!

Hi.
I have question about how to optimize wordpress post using the all in one SEO plugin. If the meta keywords are not important any more-as many SEO experts say- then how can i optimize my post for specific keywords? How people will find my post or website if meta keywords are not important!

Please if you use all in one SEO plugin share with me how do you set up your keywords!
Please note that i talk about optimizing per post!

Thanks

In 2011 it was all about the keywords. However in 2013 it went from being about keywords to being about solutions. Today it’s about finding a passionate group of people that your product or service solves a problem for. This means you have to stop building sites around keywords and niches and start building sites around hungry people with a problem. Target your article towards people and their problems and then your able to drive both people and links to your site from the social media sites.

Target at most one or two keywords per post that fit into the problem the post is talking about.

the meta keywords are ignored by Google up from 2 years now… Other search engine bots still supporting it… this is said… now if you want to optimize your posts you have to set the main keywords inside the content… now the thing is the quality Content… if your post suit this need so be sure it will be indexed much faster than you can imagine… so just keep your website user Friendly!!

You can watch this videos, maybe he can help you

Myhostoffer,

Yes the keywords meta tag is not used by Google anymore as a factor in rankings but it is still used by other search engines to the best of my knowledge. Also, there are other fields in the All-in-one plugin for title and meta description. Make sure you use your target keyword at the front of the title tag and toward the front of your meta description. You can still plug in your keyword and its variants into the keyword field however don’t put anything that isn’t closely related to your target keyword.

Maybe you can find some more tips here,

Best,

Shawn

Focus on meta title and tag H1, meta description is not important much - now plays of marketing role and can encourage internauts to read your post, nothing more.

As a trusted web development firm, we highly recommend using WordPress SEO by Yoast - yoast.com/wordpress/

1. Choose a proper meta title for your home page.
  2. Fix the meta titles for each post and page separately.
  3. Adjust your keywords density manually.
  4. Add a meaningful meta description that can attract visitors.
  5. Add relevant images and videos.
  6. Focus on quality not quantity.
  7. Enhance and Enforce your inner-linking.

<snip/>

All the Best!

You can you plugins like All-in-one seo, yoast for SEO of your post.
and use relevant description to describe your post.

Place your keywords in meta title and description, use them throughout naturally in your content. It will increase search queries and traffic. will make ranking more easier.

Put your keywords in the title 2 times and 2 times in the description.
Use Deeplinking to that page (the chosen keyword) to grant authority to page.

Really? Which ones?

These days, the meta keywords are not only not important, they’re useless. And rightly so. If I were you, I wouldn’t worry about optimising your post for keywords, I’d worry about how much of what you’re writing is relevant to human beings. That’s all that matters.

zettalabteam I agree with your suggestions I am also using yoast plugin but in yoast I see only one focus keyword what is this can you please explain

Bing for example still using it and other small search engines… I Agree in the fact that it’s more suitable now to avoid using the Meta keywords. Google can use it to detect Spam Websites… Yahoo stoped using it since 2009… But i think using this Meta tag the right way won’t hurt the website Rank…

I think you just focus on your article post and don’t forget to use H1in your title tag. But some times backlink is needeed