Wordpress Theme Fix

Hi,

I like to inform that I made a wordpress theme from html, css and Photoshop. I cut it as header.php, footer.php and index.php. I also used a style.css file.

But it not working properly. I mean, images aren’t show in theme, theme is not support in database. When I create a page from wordpress dashboard and input title, description etc, it wasn’t show except show the existed theme.

I mean, It not response dynamically. What should I do?

Please see the attached file “wordpress theme1”.

there is some missing code in your theme… please check this tutorial and fix it :

Goodluck

Thank you for your answer, but I haven’t made any changes to the theme or files since the move and all was working fine before the move

I have now deleted the database and built it again and still no joy. This one has me puzzled.

Foysalu,

Did you build this theme from scratch or did you acquire it somewhere else? Did you try and install it on your WP backend or manually via FTP or some other method? It can be difficult to tell exactly what is happening without a little more info.

Best,

Shawn

No this was a theme that I’ve been using for a few years. The domain was remaining the same, I was just moving hosting company, so I moved the files using FTP and then added a database and imported the old database data. I then changed wp_config to the new settings.

Yes, I build this theme from scratch. I got this tutorial from www dot 1stwebdesigner dot com/wordpress/psd-to-html-tutorial-code-photoshop/

I try and install it from C Drive>xampp>htdocs>webdesign (my WP site name)>wp-content>themes>my theme (This is which I built).

Please see a screen shot of my theme. Be well . Thank you.

No more, I am waiting for your kind response.

Foysalu,

Did you move your theme files? This can be a common issue with themes not working properly after a site was moved. Another element is to make sure all of the files are in the correct folders. When images and other portions of a theme won’t show, this is also a common issue. The theme is working in general it just has some incorrect file paths.

Let me know if I can help any further,

Shawn