Wordpress Theme for Restaurant

Hi

I just registered domain name for one of my client running restaurant. The client asked me to provided him few samples of design to choose one from it. I had glance to couple of very beautiful themes but not sure about the future update of these themes. I am looking for theme to have mobile version and future regular updates free with good support. Its worth to mention the theme should be mix of services and food.

You can try some themes from themeforest.

I checked Themeforest and it has really nice themes. What they mean by responsive themes?

Responsive themes respond to user screen size: mobile, tablet, desktop with various monitor sizes.

There are some great free and highly customizable themes like Atahualpa.

I saw the demo of Atahualpa. The design is very simple and I need fancy theme.

You will have to invest something - money for a theme which already has design that you need, or work in case of a free theme. I recommended the theme for the 2nd option, idk about the 1st. “fancy theme for restaurant” doesn’t mean much, I think you should be more specific about the site content and the desired style.

Just make a google image search, look for the best theme that suits your needs and go for it : Fancy wp theme . I searched for fancy restaurant wp theme :))

I am looking for paid theme. I selected couple of themes in ThemeForest and thinking to go for it. Will paste the link of theme once I purchased.

Thanks everyone, the OP has made a decision and no need for a link

Thread Closed