Hi, everyone I am working with this site http://kingsmarketinginc.com/ and I apply many techniques but unfortunately I can't reduce the loading time, if anyone have any advance Idea please share.
NB: To reduce this time I don't want to use any plugins but I like to use coding.
This is the best way to reduce loading time of wordpress website:-
1) Minimize the number of HTTP requests
2) Optimize and correctly display images
4) Use a Content Delivery Network
5) Gzip and compress components
6) Choose <link> over @import
7) Put stylesheets at the top
8) Put scripts at the bottom
9) Utilize browser caching
10) Use CSS Sprites
Thanks a lot, I will apply and get back later. Thank you once again.
Give this site a try http://gtmetrix.com/
It'll give you a list of things that need to be fixed.
W3 Total Cache is Great! Not a lament in the wake of switching over from Wp-Super-Cache. Proposed!
Thanks JohnnyCash11 & Janeth, for your suggestions, I hope now I can fix this problem.
Hey you can go through www.gtmetrix.com......
This is best link.** http://diythemes.com/thesis/improve-website-pagespeed/ **
Solution Wordpress website loading time.
Follow the tips to reduce the loading time
- Optimize Your Images
- Optimize Your website content Content
- Put Stylesheet References at the Top of the webpage
- Put Script References at the Bottom of the web page
- Minimize HTTP Requests
- Reduce 301 Redirects