system — 2013-05-04T02:49:22-04:00 — #1
Hi, everyone I am working with this site http://kingsmarketinginc.com/ and I apply many techniques but unfortunately I can't reduce the loading time, if anyone have any advance Idea please share.
NB: To reduce this time I don't want to use any plugins but I like to use coding.
system — 2013-05-04T14:03:45-04:00 — #2
This is the best way to reduce loading time of wordpress website:-
1) Minimize the number of HTTP requests
2) Optimize and correctly display images
4) Use a Content Delivery Network
5) Gzip and compress components
6) Choose <link> over @import
7) Put stylesheets at the top
8) Put scripts at the bottom
9) Utilize browser caching
10) Use CSS Sprites
system — 2013-05-04T14:23:50-04:00 — #3
Thanks a lot, I will apply and get back later. Thank you once again.
janeth — 2013-05-05T10:19:03-04:00 — #4
Give this site a try http://gtmetrix.com/
It'll give you a list of things that need to be fixed.
system — 2013-05-08T01:43:05-04:00 — #5
W3 Total Cache is Great! Not a lament in the wake of switching over from Wp-Super-Cache. Proposed!
system — 2013-05-10T09:37:51-04:00 — #6
Thanks JohnnyCash11 & Janeth, for your suggestions, I hope now I can fix this problem.
vikeshswami — 2013-06-11T08:01:55-04:00 — #7
Hey you can go through www.gtmetrix.com......
system — 2013-06-11T09:51:21-04:00 — #8
This is best link.** http://diythemes.com/thesis/improve-website-pagespeed/ **
Solution Wordpress website loading time.
system — 2013-06-13T06:33:18-04:00 — #9
Follow the tips to reduce the loading time
- Optimize Your Images
- Optimize Your website content Content
- Put Stylesheet References at the Top of the webpage
- Put Script References at the Bottom of the web page
- Minimize HTTP Requests
- Reduce 301 Redirects