Would you agree this is the definition of a PHP framework?

Confirmation bias much?

[citation needed] I think!

Unlike you, most people build their code to fit the underlying concepts.

But again, that doesn’t mean you get to redefine the theoretical terms to fit your application. So far you’ve redefined encapsulation, SRP, SoC, coupling and “software component” in order to fit your needs and make the claim “My code follows the concepts!!”. Instead, you should build your code based on the concepts, not redefine the concepts to fit your code.

I am not deciding anything at all. Peer Reviewed Journals are authoratitive because they are published after having extensive scrutinization by experts in the field. Nothing gets into a journal before being heavily critiqued by people at the top of the field. Again, I suggest you go and look up what peer review is because you clearly don’t understand it.

Exactly. And this is a good thing: New data comes along to show that the old theory was wrong and we change treatments based upon the new evidence. At any time the evidence can change, of course but your approach is ignoring the evidence and sticking to what you already have even if a new, measurably better treatment has come out and then claiming “The old treatment is better!!!” or saying “I’m already using the new treatment!!” by redefining what others mean.