Would you agree this is the definition of a PHP framework?

I never redefined any terms, I merely take one of the many existing opinions/interpretations of what a particular term means and apply that interpretation. The fact that some of these terms have so many interpretations - and in many cases contradictory interpretations - just proves that these terms, concepts or principles were so badly written in the first place.

I have NOT redefined what encapsulation means as I have closely followed many of the standard definitions which describe it as “The act of placing an entity’s data and the operations that perform on that data in the same class.”

I have NOT redefined what SRP and SoC mean as I have separated my code into the EXACT SAME three areas - GUI, business rules and database - that were described in TWO separate articles by Robert C. Martin.

I have NOT redefined “component” as the dictionary definition clearly states it as “constituent part”. In software these “constituent parts” could come under several different names - program, subprogram, subroutine, module, class, object.

I have NOT redefined “coupling” as my description at http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/oop-for-heretics.html#coupling clearly uses https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupling_(computer_programming) as its source.

I repeat, I have implemented both the 3 Tier Architecture and the MVC design pattern, so far from being a monolithic piece of unmaintainable code I have created a proper modular system which is based on sound and proven architectural principles. I have been maintaining and enhancing this code for over 10 years, so it is far from being unmaintainable. Your only objection is that my implementation is different from yours, and you cannot understand how anything so different can be so successful. I have never said that my implementation is right and yours is wrong, I have merely said that my implementation is different. It is YOU who keeps saying “You’re not allowed to be different!!”