Would you agree this is the definition of a PHP framework?

Any decision based on a simple count is ridiculous. Suppose I had a class for a database table which had 50 columns and I had a setter and getter for each. There’s 100 methods straight away, and the class doesn’t even do anything constructive yet.

When measuring software quality any “coupling” produced by inheritance can be totally ignored. It is only when module A calls module B that the degree of coupling can be affected by the developer.

Both articles use the terms “responsibility” and “concern” in exactly the same context, so the terms are not merely related they are identical and interchangeable. I have yet to see any article which states that these two principles are different, explains why they are different, and gives examples of the different results produced by each.

Just like you do.

I qualified that statement with that is universally accepted by all programmers. Just because one group produces a piece of paper with “best practices” as its title does not mean that everyone else immediately falls into line. Different groups have their own idea of what’s best for them.