WP plugin list disappeared

Dear Pals,

Need your help, I got the message in my WP dashboard as follow:

“Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/a6342634/public_html/wp-includes/theme.php on line 513”

I found my plugins list disappear. I check in my CPanel, all of my plugins still available. I try to browse my blog, I just got a white page.

I have deleted my plugin one by one from CPanel, but I get same result.

What happen with my blog? and what can I do to make it normally?
I use WP 3.0 and 3.0.1

Thanks for your kind help and GBU…

I have done like you think. I have reinstall more 3 times, it got same results. I think I have problem with one of my plugins.

I’m not upgrade, I just added some plugins.

May I know what the meaning of “Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/a6342634/public_html/wp-includes/theme.php on line 513”?

[FONT=“Georgia”]Could one of the Wordpress files have been accidentally deleted?

I’d try re-uploading all of the Wordpress files (after backing up the database, wp-config.php, any uploaded media, and current theme, of course).

[/FONT]

Oke, I’ll try your advice. There is no thanks button…??? Just say many thanks for your kind help… GBU…

It can be a plethora of things, from having been hacked, to your FTP not having uploaded files properly, to wrong CHMOD settings, etc. Seems, you’ll have to go through trial and error.

http://wordpress.org/search/Warning%3A+array_keys%28%29+%5Bfunction.array-keys%5D%3A+The+first+argument+should+be+an+array+theme.php?forums=1

As you can see, plenty of people have had this problem. Some of those threads have solutions in them.

Did you upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1?

If so, I’d repeat the upgrade process. If that doesn’t work, try manually reinstalling the latest version.