Wp Super Cache serve non-cache to specific User Agent?

I’m using Wp Super Cache which is a very important plugin for my site, basically I can’t run my website without it and not with other cache plugin. What I want to do is somehow serve non-cached to Googlebot using .htaccess with something like rewritecond user agent !googlebot, but I don’t know how to do this. I already search the internet, couldn’t find anything that helps on my level. Does anyone know how to do this?

What I’ve tried so far

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^.*[^/]$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^.*//.*$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} !=POST
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !.*=.*
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Cookie} !^.*(comment_author_|wordpress_logged_in|wp-postpass_).*$
# ADDED THIS LINE TO PASS-THROUGH USER AGENTS
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !(Googlebot|Google|Adsense)
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-Encoding} gzip
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index.html.gz -f
RewriteRule ^(.*) /wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index.html.gz [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^.*[^/]$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^.*//.*$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} !=POST
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !.*=.*
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Cookie} !^.*(comment_author_|wordpress_logged_in|wp-postpass_).*$
# ADDED THIS LINE TO PASS-THROUGH USER AGENTS
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !(Googlebot|Google|Adsense)
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index.html -f
RewriteRule ^(.*) /wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index.html [L] 

Didn’t worked, still getting cached content

You need to edit the config file in wp super cache to get it work. :slight_smile:

Super cache is not best. I suggest you to try Wp-Optimize plugin. This plugin really increases speed of your website