WSS4J Cannot Load Class error

Hi,

I’m working with an WS(running on jboss 5) that was developed some time ago. They also developed an ESB(Servicemix 4) side which routes calls after intercepting it to the WS. Unfortunately little information was left behind and I’m new to WS technologies. From what I understand the ESB part has a camel router and a ‘faced’ (here is where username/password are processed) functionality. It all works fine, except that there is an error that is logged with every single call to the service in the log file.

After researching for 3 days, I cannot understand what is causing this error. It’s not stopping functionality but we are trying to get this error off our logs. What I know is that the class belongs to a WSS4J and the ‘Loader’ cannot find it. I suppose it has to do with the version of WSS4J, but in the pom of the ESBFaced piece there is a placeholder for the version number instead of the value, and trying to change it doesn’t allow the endpoints to be registered in the OSGi container(if I got it right). To maker things worse MVN is not much of my thing either I couldn’t figure out were the actual value of the version is. There is no application.properties file.

So here is the error:

4:05:04,956 | WARN | qtp-4653230-2243 | Loader | g.apache.ws.security.util.Loader 190 | org.apache.ws.security.processor.UsernameTokenProc essor
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ws.security.processor.UsernameTokenProc essor
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java: 200)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.j ava:188)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:3 07)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launche r.java:268)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 52)
at org.springframework.osgi.context.internal.classloa der.ChainedClassLoader.doLoadClass(ChainedClassLoa der.java:179)
at org.springframework.osgi.context.internal.classloa der.ChainedClassLoader.loadClass(ChainedClassLoade r.java:160)
at org.apache.ws.security.util.Loader.loadClass(Loade r.java:183)
at org.apache.ws.security.util.Loader.loadClass(Loade r.java:175)
at org.apache.ws.security.WSSConfig.getProcessor(WSSC onfig.java:539)
at org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.processSec urityHeader(WSSecurityEngine.java:319)
at org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.processSec urityHeader(WSSecurityEngine.java:243)
at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInIntercepto r.handleMessage(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:199)
at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInIntercepto r.handleMessage(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:78)
at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doInter cept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:243)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.o nMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:109)
at org.apache.servicemix.cxfbc.CxfBcConsumer$JbiChain InitiationObserver.onMessage(CxfBcConsumer.java:67 8)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDesti nation.serviceRequest(JettyHTTPDestination.java:31 2)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDesti nation.doService(JettyHTTPDestination.java:276)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandl er.handle(JettyHTTPHandler.java:70)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:765)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerList.handle(Handl erList.java:49)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:542)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:938)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:755)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:218)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:404)
at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:409)
at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run (QueuedThreadPool.java:582)

Thanks in advance

Anyone? Is there something unclear with my question?