X10 hosting

Hello.

I was looking around for a free host to build my website on then move to a payed provider.

Are they any good. In payed and free. When i start paying i was going to movr to hostgator but wantdd to know peoples views on x10

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

1. Hosthator is not free web host as far as I know
  2. The best place for the review search of any FREE host is freewebspace.net
  3. If that web host is free I suppose you will lose nothing is try them.

Think i may have wrote it wrong… When i upgrade to a paid package, i plan to move to hostgaor simply.for the custumer support. Set up x10 josting account last night everything seem to work… Customer support is quite good, althogh ive read some hell storys of cheeky staff ove had no problem… Openes 3 threads… Its a unlimeted package with mysql invluded in that so so far so good

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

You can try Godaddy web hosting. This is a very trusted and big web hosting company.

Hi

I did the same as what you are looking at I used x10 to play then moved over to hostgator.

X10 is a great hosting service for free you have CPanel and have full access to mysql php etc really good place to play.

Hostgator, I have been with them now for 6 months and can’t moan one bit the price is great and the support is fantastic

Thanks