Yes, another question by me, blogging + website

I found out I can do a blog + website. This is great news since I can finally get my blog pages like Google Privacy Policy to stop showing Google Advertisments in the sidebar.

There’s only one issue with this.
I don’t know the rules about this so, well just use Google to be safe.

My blog is Google.com
My website is Google.com

The problem is one has to be static (the blog) and the other can just be normal CSS + HTML causing the problem that they can’t be under the same name such as both google.com?

blog.google.com and my website just google.com, but I have 195 blog posts and wouldn’t want to change all of them to a new domain address if I’m thinking of this right…

Is there anyway I could do my blog as google.com and my website as site.google.com or can I run both on the same domain name such as just google.com or does that mess around with the static blog? I can’t do any techniques with this to make it really work?

Just main problem is that I don’t want 195 new links with Broken google links leading to the old blog site.

A blog is a website, it’s just a sub-type.

I agree. Blog is just an informal type of site where you can do anything you want.

k, I figured out by talking to my provider that a site will work.

I don’t want to change the links when I’m only creating a 5 page website and plan on using my blog as my main set up. I didn’t know you could do site. ,but I knew you could do blog.

thanks

I personally think that it is very well to come ture. You could do a website, and use the sub-domain to bulit a blog. You could do many blog link post and promote it.

A blog is a website, it’s just a sub-type.

This is great news since I can finally get my blog pages like Google Privacy Policy to stop showing Google Advertisments in the sidebar.

You should be using a plugin to manage your adsense ads to ensure that they don’t show up on those pages.

The problem is one has to be static (the blog)

Blogs are not static, they are dynamic.

and the other can just be normal CSS + HTML

That would be static.

Is there anyway I could do my blog as google.com and my website as site.google.com or can I run both on the same domain name such as just google.com or does that mess around with the static blog? I can’t do any techniques with this to make it really work?

Yes, create a subdomain (site.google.com) and put your non-blog pages on that.

Ask your hosting support how to do this on your account.