Yoast SEO - Not saving post meta data settings

Hey,

Im using the Yoast SEO plugin Version 1.4.22 and im not able to change the advanced Meta robots setting for each post. It is stuck on these settings:

Meta robots index : noindex
Meta robots follow: nofollow

When i try to change to the following settings:
Meta robots index : index
Meta robots follow: follow

and try to update the new settings it is stuck in the old settings still!

Can anyone advice me how to fix this problem?

I would recommend not using any of Yoast’s plugins at this point. They’re starting to get buggy and Yoast has been completely unresponsive over the past few months.

Yes, it seems the only alternative is to roll back to an earlier version of WordPress and hope the plugin catches up soon. IMHO considering the security issues this is not worth doing for a plugin, especialy when there are other ones that could be used while waiting.

Hi,
I think you should have to change your plugin. There are many other option. There are many easy to use plugins of seo. Just search on google and read their remarks then install that plugin which you like or which you want …

Regards,

You should try new WordPress plugin “Wp Full SEO”, just try once and explore 30 plus premium SEO feature, that you never seen before other WordPress SEO plugin, this plugin is complete SEO package.