You know your priorities are scewed up when

You almost die in a motorcycle crash (stupid deer) and you didn’t want to go to the hospital because Sitepoint users still need your help!

Phone is broken or else I’d take pictures. Some are pretty nasty :stuck_out_tongue: .

Love you all! You guys are family to me.

1 Like

C’mon Ryan, be honest. There was no deer. You were answering a forum question on your bike. Serves you right!

But seriously, ouch! Sorry to hear you’re hurt, but glad you are still well enough to post here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheer yourself up and get an iPhone. :smiley:

3 Likes

I will never be converted!

I cracked my phone screen running the other day, and now it’s completely broken. 2 times now. Someone’s telling me something…Maybe iSuck is the way to go now!

Or a Windows Phone… at least when you crack that screen it becomes ironic… “My windows have a crack in them…”

5 Likes

C’mon guys - you’re missing the most important aspect here. Was the deer OK?

(Sorry Ryan - couldn’t resist. But at least I resisted the urge to respond with “Oh deer”… Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad you’re not too badly hurt.)

2 Likes

This made me laugh :smiley: .

Thanks; some of my wounds are actually infected so it turns out I do have to go to the Hospital…yay…

Ooh - nasty.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Eek. Hope it wasn’t because of our infectious laughter.

2 Likes

May be better to have him take it a bit more “slowly”, after all, we know speed got him into this mess :smile:

1 Like

Deerest @TechnoBear

It is nice to see that you set your priorities right… Being an animal, it is natural that you worry about the deer :stuck_out_tongue:

@ryanreese Good that you’re not dead and you didn’t kill the deer (you’d be dead if the deer was hurt… but maybe by a very angry bear :p)

Glad that you decided to go to the hospital. Regarding the iPhone… trust me, the screen brakes as with any other phone. Or at least, quite a few of the users I have to provide support for manage to do so :smiley:

Get well soon.

Honest the deer just came out of the woods lol.

I was going about 35; 5mph above the speed limit :stuck_out_tongue: .

I need to invest in a case protector. I never saw the need for one (since I never go outside) but I guess it’s time to get one. Thanks.

You weren’t really aiming at him and you weren’t texting. OK.

I once had a close call with an armadillo at night at highway speeds. I pulled over and shook with chills for about 10 minutes afterwards. Scared me to think how messy that could have been.

The word of the day is “nosocomial”. Nosocomial infections can be hazardous to your health. Don’t stay too long. We want you back intact.

Cheers.

I think you meant:
I was not speeding; only 5mph above the highway speed limit.

Get well soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.