Your opinion about WordPress 3.9?

WordPress 3.9 is out. I don’t know what you think about it but I kinda like it, though I’m a developer, though the changes are good for the bloggers. The latest version came with many good thing and I especially like the changes in Theme customizer. Yay so we have widgets to add while editing template.

I think WordPress has gradually become better and better. Have you downloaded and use WP 3.9 yet? Gimme your thoughts.

The Visual Editor updates are a good improvement. I haven’t been able to try out all the new stuff just yet but it looks like it’s a good update!

I haven’t updated quite yet. I tend to hold off a couple weeks after a major release to give plugin developers a chance to update before I jump in with both feet or to see if there is a quick x.x.1 release to fix any serious problems that went undetected in the beta and RC releases (although it looks like a few minor issues have been reported so far).

That being said, I can’t say I’ve ever been unhappy with an update, and the improvements tend to actually be improvements. I expect nothing less with this release.

I liked the appearance and UI in the dashboard but the best thing is their visual text editor it really cooll

No problems or reports of problems for Genesis and StudioPress child theme users as far as i know.

Running 3.9 on my own site and only gets better in my opinion.