Your opinion please!

I would like to start a new website, through which users can register and can sell/ buy their domains, hosting account etc. Domain biding will be also there. What about your opinion? Will it strike on net???

Yes it will but depend your website promotion and familiar in users and make sure in start give some discounts and packages to your clients for attraction and interaction as well

Flippa.com clone?

Yes, but not exactly.

I am sure the concept works e.g. flippa.com is doing well and is a good site, realistically for me to switch from there to your site, you would either need an amazing usp or a good selection on ffoer.

The more important aspect is what are you going to do to market it? That will make or break you.

As pointed out here, marketing will make or break you. So maybe you can start by sharing what makes your site NOT EXACTLY like flippa.com. What would make users want to switch to your site? TIP: It’s never too early to advertize. =)

It is always easy to start with a company but it takes a lot of time to change the company into brand… Now a days, people don’t think about the big discounts and a lot of free stuff but they search for the one that fit’s in their requirements and get the 100% benefits out of their investments. When it comes to promotion, it is nothing like promotion will start working from the day 1st… It will take a time when people will see the brand advertisement on hundreds of places and then only they will click once to see what you offer.

You can make to the net if you don’t have a domain, hosting and a site.
So your site will is at search.
However you will have to promote a lot as there are a lot of sites on the market. Sedo.com would be an example.

Yes off-course It will boom!!! You just need to do search engine optimization and host PPC campaigns. Get more and more popularity and Success with it.