[Youtube Embed, HTML] Embeded youtube video controls doens't show in different resolu

i added an embeded youtube player to my website:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eFjm3CoKj7g" width="450" height="300" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" id="media"></iframe>

But I have encountered a problem… While using the resolution of: width=450 & height=300 Everything works fine. But when using the resoultion of (which is youtube suggested video ratio): width=533 & height=300 The controls of the video doesn’t show up. Only when you click to play the video the controls then pop out… I have tried changing out different settings of the following parameters: “controls”, “autohide”.

Nothing seems to change,
Desperate for help,
Thanks in advanced,
Din.

Those dimensions don’t fit the natural dimensions of the video. If you want to increase the width, then also increase the height by the same ratio. E.g.

width=“533” height=“355”

Sometimes the width of your outer background in your website matters. If its smaller than the width of the video then it will over lap the page. You have to check the dimensions of your website and the video. Then adjust its width accordingly to its specific video width. Thanks!