Youtube video conclusions show videos from others

if i have a youtube video embedded in a website, is there a way to stop from presenting the viewer with a bunch of related videos from other youtube uploads at the conclusion of the video?

No, I don’t think so. You could host the video on your own site, though, and thereby avoid all the YouTube extra stuff.

yes you can, it is easy when you know how.

Firstly go to the youtube video that you want to place on your site and clic the embed button that is below the display screen.

Next, remove the checkmark that says include related videos

When you then copy the embed code and place it, it will not show the related videos at the end.

Rich

Where is that? I don’t see it anywhere.

Edit:

Oops, sorry, I see it. The example I was looking at has embedding disabled, but when I checked another video that wasn’t the case. Great tip! I was unaware of that. :slight_smile:

Sorry to here that. :frowning: I LIKE seeing the related videos. I can spend hours watching them. :slight_smile:

Off Topic:

@ralph_m ; – I didn’t know about the edit thing. That’s cool!

I dread to think how much productive time (and sleep!) I’ve lost because of that feature!

Off Topic:

Yes, there are lots of cool tags available, many of which I’ve never tried. There’s a list of them here:
http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

Off Topic:

not to derail this thread entirely, but I’ve looked at the bbcode link and haven’t tried nearly all of them either.