Zimbio

I have a few Articles, I have written and want to submit in popular places such as Zimbio. Any Suggestions on good sites like Zimbio where I can submit my work to, since I have already submitted one set to Zimbio and got backlinks to my Blog.

Have you ever tried adding videos to zimbio? Once I have tried while doing a blog post it was not accepting. I have tried code, html but all of these were just a waste of time. At last, I have taken my keyword in consideration and hyper linked it to an you-tube video.Then it worked. I think you are familiar with the zimbio so could you tell me some other way of adding videos.

Zimbio is a good pr article site. Zimbio can take 2 links in body with images. You can do submit an article like sooperarticles, goarticles,pubarticles,articlebase etc.

Zimbio is good article site. you can also use High pr site like

EzineArticles, DigitalDivideNetwork, Triond, iSnare, AlltheWebsites, ArticleRich

i have been posting to zimbio for years. There was google’s knol but they shut it down last year or so (I forgot). You can try buzznet. You can post videos, photos, and others on top of articles. I read triond above. Yes, you can do so as well. They’re not very strict with contents so long as you write unique articles.

Zimbio is best article, you get traffic through Zimbio. Ezinearticles, Articlebase and ArticleDashboard is also a best article sites. As a beginner in the field of internet marketing, I’m always looking for new places to submit articles. I hope this will help you find the right article submission websites for your articles.

Beside zimbio you can also try prlog, selfgrowth, gather, amazines and sooperarticles. All of these are also of high PR.
Thanks.